Friday, September 21, 2007

Beirut Day2


Today I went for a walk around the beautiful waterfront in Lebanon.. and visited the site of the assassination of Rafik Hariri, the Lebanese Politician.. very eerie standin there at the sight... I took this picture, but a picture cant describe it in words.. the bomb, which went off where u see the white cab driving, destroyed both buildings on both sides of the road. All this to kill 1 man. I cant fathom the thought process behind it, but I just wanted to share it with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromvintage wedding!?! Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Evening Dresses