Wednesday, April 23, 2008

FUCK AUTO-TUNE!



Ok.. ive had about enuff now.. without naming any names... any artist that uses Auto-Tune to sound like Cher is a BITER!.. Where the hell is originality!?.. When I was growing up, if you copied another persons style even a little bit you were a BITER!!... and nnoooooobody would ever want to be labeled as a BITER!..

For those that dont know what AUTO-TUNE is... its a plugin in Protools, that fixes your vocals so that they stay on pitch, and when u set the settings to the extreme setting, it gives you that fake Roger & Zapp sound. example: T-Pain, and many more!

So to all you rappers, and fake ass singers...(and even the real good singers that are doing it now too!)

Please stop fucking using that whack ass AUTO-TUNE plugin!.. Its played out! BIG TIME!

I have decided to delete it out of my plugins.

From now on.. anyone that uses it im gonna blog and label as a BITER!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad someone credible is going on record about this. I totally agree. You tell'em Fred.

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! lace cap sleeve wedding dress pumps christian louboutin. Accessories

Adal said...

Auto-tune voices playing on the radio make me feel like I'm living in some kind of 1984 nightmare where expression is a word on it's way out.